Monday, February 26, 2007

I'm sick!

But for once it's not the arthritis. I've got a nasty cold or flu or something that's making it feel like my brains have liquefied and are trying to come out my nose. It's all very bad. It's been about a week and finally I'm starting to feel better.

In other news, I finally got my glasses replaced, and since it's been so long since I wore them (and the prescription changed a little bit), everything looks off. I feel taller, and my monitor looks like /___\ instead of |___|. According to the people at my optometrist's office, it should wear off somewhere in between a few hours and a day or two, but until then, the monitor thing is driving me bonkers and making it pretty hard to work. Also, my husband amuses himself by pretending he's shorter or taller than he really is to try to trip me up.

No comments: