Wednesday, December 07, 2005

We amuse ourselves

[12:49] *********: I don't know who's doing the photos of Hussein's trial but the images they're putting on frontpage CNN look like they were taken from a made-for-TV dramatization of the trial. Saddam is always in these really dramatic exaggerated poses.
[12:49] xanesly: heh
[12:49] xanesly: well he's very dramatic and exaggerated.
[12:49] xanesly: he's a diva.
[12:50] *********: Yesterdays make it look like he was being *attacked* by the Quran he was holding.
[12:50] xanesly: he is, in fact, the Barbra Streisand of dictators.
[12:50] xanesly: ahaha
[12:50] xanesly: maybe he was...DUN-DUN-DUN
[12:50] *********: Drama-Queen of the Desert
[12:50] xanesly: next on Fox...When Qurans Attack!
[12:50] xanesly: now not only am I going to Christian hell, I'm also going to Muslim hell =[12:50] *********: The guys at Guantanamo HAD to destroy those Qurans, they were being attacked!
[12:51] *********: You'll have to work out a custody-sharing agreement between the two.
[12:51] xanesly: heh
[12:51] xanesly: I'm sure I've said stuff to offend other religions too, I'm gonna have to tour.
[12:51] xanesly: I'll sell t-shirts.

No comments: